site dedicated to the people like you



ref:   your words


We as boylovers are ,for the most part ,the very loving and kind people.We should maybe get to know each other.you would find out that each boilovers are nice persons.It's just that girls don't attract us.They never have.We have been always attraced to boiz for as long as we can.we would never do anything to hurt a boi only love them.It's sad that society will never understand or accept people like us.If you dont think what I am saying is true then maybe this will convince you.A few months ago I met a 11 year old boy on the internet and we have fallen in love with each other.I even cry at times because I wish he could be here with me.I really love and care for him a lot.Well that's all I have to say about this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I a poor boylover from asian continent,got inspirations from people like you.I would like to get inspirations from you and your friends,
pls inform your friend also about this site
we shall make a good team-
Please give me necessary leadlights
There are somany limitations to my sight.still
I would try to incorporate most of the boy pictures from world
I would like to link most of Boylover sites from world
it has a good guest book,a forum etc
now go to the site and go through all pages
send me reply with necesary corrections
Greetings From

http://www.celebrityfreakz.com/
thanx in advance

Boilovers are ,for the most part ,the very loving and kind people.We should maybe get to know each other.you would find out that each boilovers are nice persons.It's just that girls don't attract us.They never have.We have been always attraced to boiz for as long as we can.we would never do anything to hurt a boi only love them.It's sad that society will never understand or accept people like us.If you dont think what I am saying is true then maybe this will convince you.A few months ago I met a 11 year old boy on the internet and we have fallen in love with each other.I even cry at times because I wish he could be here with me.I really love and care for him a lot.Well that's all I have to say about this.About Me:I a poor boylover from asian continent,got inspirations from people like you.I would like to get inspirations from you and your friends,pls inform your friend also about this site we shall make a good team-Please give me necessary leadlights
There are somany limitations to my sight.still I would try to incorporate most of the boy pictures from world I would like to link most of Boylover sites from world it has a good guest book,a forum etc now go to the site and go through all pages send me reply with necesary corrections thanx in advance and site dedicated to the people like you

No comments:

Post a Comment