getting daily mails


I am sorry to hear of your problems. There are some nasty people in this world. I had a site on the internet with schoolboy pictures but somebody complained and it was closed down. There was no nudity - just boys in shorts and school uniforms. "Evil he who evil thinks." I will be your friend and will email you if you like. I attach three pictures of me and my young friend.


Hello
I want to inform you that you are going to have trouble by authorities for your website. I am your welwisher. That's why I am sending you this email. For your security, please stop your website as soon as possible. Other wise you will be arrested by police soon. Thank you.

You have gone from puberty advice to modelling with your website, you
can't seem to make up your mind what the website is about. It's seems
very much like a pedophile website to me, and pedophiles don't love
children they only want sex with them. Go away with your sick
websites, we will never let you run this crap!


Controller

celebrityfreakz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment